Thursday, May 29, 2008

Online witnessing

Is this the future of witnessing, or just a convenient way of reaching out, without having to leave the comfort zone of our lazy-boy chair?

The reason I'm asking, is because tonight I had the opportunity to do so, which left me thinking after the encounter, how comfortable and at ease I was doing the elapsed time period. Cause normally when doing One-One in real time/real life, I feel jumpy, like a duck on water (all looks cool above water, but below them feet are paddling a 100 mph)

Yes, we should be at ease with the Gospel and sharing it, cause we have studied the word, and memorized it by heart, so that we can quickly access it in our mind. But what happens when we get too comfortable? Don't we get lazy?

Just thinking that is one thing that we should be aware of, and as the soldier on the battle field, be constantly alert. And believe me when I say, that being in a continuous state of awareness, gets you jumpy and uncomfortable.

That's where you constantly need to find ourselves in that state. Fully relying on God for everything.

God bless!

No comments: